1. Every day that this baby stays put and grows.
2. The nights my husband comes to visit me after work. I know it’s a sacrifice and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy when he can swing it. Plus I sleep a lot better after his visits.
3. Everyone who visits and comments on my blog because they bolster my spirits and make my days less lonely.
4. The nurses and techs with great attitudes who feel that their jobs are more than caring for the body but caring for the whole person.
5. Phone calls and texts.
6. Gum. I love gum. I think I’m addicted to gum.
7. Pinterest. Who knows when I’ll have the time to ever sew again but I love cruising and getting the inspiration.
8. The people who are loving and caring for my babies while I can’t. Thank you thank you thank you. I appreciate your sacrifice.
9. All the prayers being said for my baby girl and our family. They fuel me and keep me going.
10. That wheelchair ride to u/s. A different four walls! Even if I am nervous the whole time.
11. No needle in my arm.
I could keep going but I’ll stop for now. Thanks for everything everyone!